Making Your Home or Business Accessible, No Matter Your Age or Ability.
As Certified Aging-In-Place Specialists (CAPS) we support your desire to live independently in comfort at home.
Some of the Most Common Aging-In-Place Projects We Perform Each Day Include:
- Modular Entry Ramp Assessment Design and Installation
- Install Grab Bars in Bathroom and Hand Rails on Stairs
- Interior and Exterior Stair Lifts
- Replacing Door Knobs with Lever Handles
- No threshold, Wide-Entry Showers
- Entryway and Bathroom Doorways widened to 34 inches
- Mobility Needs In-Home Free Assessment
- Raise the Height of the Toilet
- Retro-Fit Den or Study to First Floor Bedroom
- Smart Home System Installations
- Scheduled Home Maintenance Service Visits
We can also convert other rooms in your house to be Aging-In-Place ready, including kitchens and bedrooms.
Contact Us Today to talk with one of our design specialists!
AIP Mobility Plus is a licensed and insured family owned business. Our business began when we couldn’t get the service we needed to take care of our family. The years of experience in healthcare services and local home building has helped make us the local expert at helping you to “Age-In-Place Your Way”.
Our process is quite simple. We listen to your needs and schedule an in-home assessment when you are ready. We provide a presentation and written assessment of your current and potential future mobility needs. That’s it. No pressure. We are the owners, not hired sales representatives.
You evaluate the assessment and let us know the direction you wish to proceed.