We offer a variety of Modular Ramps and customized railing solutions for challenging areas throughout your home. Enjoy independence, mobility and accessibility solutions that can be tailored to fit any home or structure.
- A ramp makes entering and exiting a home safe and easy again.
- For people with limited mobility, even a few steps or a high threshold can pose a dangerous risk.
- Suddenly a trip to get the paper in the driveway be daunting.
- 24-48 hour scheduling, delivery and set up.
Experience the convenience and ease of a new modular entry ramp from AIP Mobility Plus today.
Is climbing your staircase becoming an obstacle in your home? You used to never give it a thought and go up and down so easily, now it sometimes can seem like a mountain to climb. Taking a fall is always traumatic for adults, but for older adults, it can actually be life threatening.
- AIP Mobility Plus offers a variety of straight and curved stairlifts.
- A Stairlift Provides a Safe, Reliable Way to Get Up and Down Your Stairs.
- A Stairlift provides safe accessibility between the floors in your family home, offering you complete independence despite reduced mobility due to age, disease or injury.
- All our stairlifts; whether they are curved stair lifts or straight stair lifts are from top manufactures, which means quality you can depend on.
AIP Mobility Plus helps you with the evaluation and installation of stair lifts that meet individual needs indoors or outside your home.
Grab Bars & Stair Rails
We are Raising the Bar on Fall prevention and Home Safety
Something as small as a grab bar can create a wonderful sense of security in your home. We offer a variety of sizes, finishes and styles to meet your individual needs.
- They create a greater feeling of independence.
- A correctly installed and strategically located anchored grab bar, can be the difference between a relaxing bath and a visit to the emergency room.
- Falls are the most common accident around the home as we age.
Falls can be prevented by using Grab Bars, Handrails and Safety Bars to provide stability and the extra support required by older adults and people with limited mobility.
Let AIP Mobility Plus provide you or your loved one’s much needed safety, comfort and peace of mind.
Accessible Bathroom Modifications
Whether due to aging, illness or disability, when bathrooms need to be modified to reduce barriers for the safety and comfort of those at home — AIP Mobility Plus can help.
Our team can assess and install the products and features needed to modify your bathroom to ensure maximum safety and independence.
Need better shower accessibility? Problems with difficult shower access? We can help!
- Replace Tub with a Barrier-Free Shower
- Grab Bars
- Raise Toilet
- Install pocket doors when possible, instead of traditional doors.
- Swap out the shower/tub system for a roll-in or curbless shower system.
- Install a Shower Seat
- Install Flooring Materials to Avoid Slip and Fall’s
- Make Shower Door Open Outward
AIP Mobility Plus can save you money, time and aggravation. We look forward in providing you the professional guidance that will make your bathroom meet your Aging-In-Place Modification goals.
Home Modifications and Repairs can enhance the enjoyment of your home environment by maximizing functionality and increasing access and maneuverability.
The cost to add Aging-In-Place Modifications to your home are a small premium to pay in comparison to the cost of physical injury or the annual fee for assisted living.
From simple changes, like replacing doorknobs with lever handles to garage and bedroom conversions that allow individuals to remain in the home or families to remain together, AIP Mobility Plus has done them all. For example
- Install a ramp
- Retrofit a garage, den or study to a bedroom and bath on the ground floor
- Install a chairlift or an elevator
- Installation of a roll-in or walk-in shower
- Grab bars and hand rails in bathrooms as aids to getting in and out of the shower or the tub, and up from or down onto the toilet
- Hand rails installed along hallways and on both sides of stairways can offer significant security to a person whose mobility and agility are limited
- Install the new 19” toilet
- Adjusting Doorway Openings and Countertop Height
- Replace high thresholds with low, beveled ones to create a smooth transition
Contact Us when you suddenly find that stairs, tubs, or kitchens have become hard or impossible to use safely. AIP Mobility Plus has the experience to assess and provide modifications and well-designed products that can extend independent living and a person’s privacy.
Do You need an Affordable Monthly Home Maintenance Service Plan?
What do you do to keep your home in tip-top shape? Just like regular physician visits, keeping up with regular home maintenance tasks will keep you from future major repair headaches and wasted money. We provide:
- Innovative and flexible service plans designed to work for you and your unique situation.
- An extra pair of hands at the house to fix that squeaky, sticking front door, replace a drafty window, lights that don’t work or check the fire alarm batteries and many more.
- Our home maintenance plan fees are based on size, age and type of property you have. We have several set plans with the ability to customize our service to fit your needs.
Do you currently…
- Clean the dryer exhaust vents, furnace and A/C filters regularly?
- Change the batteries in all your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors regularly?
- Check the operation of your sump pump(s) and water heater(s) regularly?
- Clean the gutters and downspouts on your home twice per year?
- Check toilets for leaks or seals on the rubber flappers?
- Re-caulk the edges at your bath tub and shower bases regularly?
- Clean leaves or debris from your window well drains?
- Re-caulk cracks in the exterior of your home?
- Inspect the roof for fallen or broken roof shingles and/or damaged flashing?
- Touch up painted walls, ceilings, millwork trim to keep it looking clean and new?
Interior and Exterior Home Maintenance is dull and routine, however it must be done if you want to maintain the value you’ve added to your home.
Our yearly home maintenance plan fees are based on size, age and type of property you have. We have set plans and can customize our service to fit your specific needs.
To reserve an AIP Mobility Plus technician for your home repair, handyman services, or honey-do list call or email us at your convenience.
If you’re unsure of what needs to be done, an AIP Mobility Plus Home Assessment can be invaluable in pointing out quick fixes and lurking problems.
AIP Mobility Plus is a qualified, licensed, and insured New Jersey Home Improvement Contractor in addition to being CAP certified. We come with 30 years of experience building homes in Morris County. We have your personalized Home Maintenance Solution.