- Innovative and flexible service plans designed to work for you and your unique situation.
- An extra pair of hands at the house to fix that squeaky, sticking front door, replace a drafty window, lights that don’t work or check the fire alarm batteries and many more.
- Our home maintenance plan fees are based on size, age and type of property you have. We have several set plans with the ability to customize our service to fit your needs.
Do you currently…
- Clean the dryer exhaust vents, furnace and A/C filters regularly?
- Change the batteries in all your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors regularly?
- Check the operation of your sump pump(s) and water heater(s) regularly?
- Clean the gutters and downspouts on your home twice per year?
- Check toilets for leaks or seals on the rubber flappers?
- Re-caulk the edges at your bath tub and shower bases regularly?
- Clean leaves or debris from your window well drains?
- Re-caulk cracks in the exterior of your home?
- Inspect the roof for fallen or broken roof shingles and/or damaged flashing?
- Touch up painted walls, ceilings, millwork trim to keep it looking clean and new?
Interior and Exterior Home Maintenance is dull and routine, however it must be done if you want to maintain the value you’ve added to your home.
Our yearly home maintenance plan fees are based on size, age and type of property you have. We have set plans and can customize our service to fit your specific needs.
To reserve an AIP Mobility Plus technician for your home repair, handyman services, or honey-do list call or email us at your convenience.
If you’re unsure of what needs to be done, an AIP Mobility Plus Home Assessment can be invaluable in pointing out quick fixes and lurking problems.
AIP Mobility Plus is a qualified, licensed, and insured New Jersey Home Improvement Contractor in addition to being CAP certified. We come with 30 years of experience building homes in Morris County. We have your personalized Home Maintenance Solution.